Bagasse Pulp Plates
With a vision for a sustainable future, Pacqueen is pioneering the development and production of sustainable food packaging products. We've dedicated ourselves in developing and innovating sustainable food packaging that are made from renewable, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable resources.
Our goal is to develop sustainable food packaging that is aesthetic in style, superior in quality, effective in marketing, and affordable in price. And we encourage you to step away from traditional petroleum-based plastic packaging and lead your market with the future friendly packaging.
How special are the products?
Innovative & Exclusive
▪ Bagasse Fiber Pulp
Bagasse is the by-product of sugarcane industry
▪ 100% Biodegradable and Compostable within 180 days
▪ Plastics free
▪ Reducing carbon and greenhouse effect
▪ Hot content proof & Grease proof
▪ Free of toxic and odor
▪ Conforming to international compost standards
▪ Bagasse Pulp Plates v.s. Plastic Plates
What options do we offer?
Contact us to discuss how we can serve your food packaging needs!
▪ White Bagasse (Bleached)
▪ Natural Bagasse (Unbleached)
▪ Suitable for cakes, desserts, nuts, snacks, fruit salads, barbecue, spices, etc.
For restaurants, hotels, offices, home gatherings, picnic, events, etc.
▪ 100,000 PCS per size
|30 days generally according to the order quantity|
▪ Cutlery: PLA
▪ Serviettes: Eco-Brown / White
▪ Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
* Browse our Product Center or consult us to find out more!